To travel in Bolivia as a tourist, citizens of Madagascar must have a Consular Tourist Visa.
- Consular Tourist Visa for citizens of Madagascar have an entry period of 30 days after the date of visit
- The admission duration may be extended in the offices of the Directorate General of Immigration
- The Consular visit visa is only valid for single (1) entry into the Plurinational State of Bolivia
- There is nothing to pay for the visa
- Visa must be obtained before traveling at any Consulate of Bolivia
If you’re a citizen of Madagascar and have other question on getting a Bolivia tourist visa then please write your concerns in the comment below.