To travel in Bolivia as a tourist, citizens of Macedonia must have a Consular Tourist Visa.
- Consular Tourist Visa for citizens of Macedonia have an admission period of 30 days after the date of entry
- The entrance period may be extended at the offices of the Directorate General of Immigration
- The Consular tourist visa is only valid for single (1) entry into the Plurinational State of Bolivia
- There is no charges for your visa
- Visa must be obtained before planning a tour from any Consulate of Bolivia
If you’re a citizen of Macedonia and have other concern on acquiring a Bolivia tourist visa then please message your concerns in the comment below.