To travel in Bolivia as a tourist, citizens of Liberia require a Consular Tourist Visa.
- Consular Tourist Visa for citizens of Liberia have an admission period of 30 days after the date of entry
- The entrance period may be extended in the offices of the Directorate General of Immigration
- The Consular visit visa is only valid for single (1) entry to the Plurinational State of Bolivia
- There is no charges for your visa
- Visa must be acquired before traveling at any Consulate of Bolivia
If you’re a citizen of Liberia and have other concern on getting a Bolivia tourist visa then please message your concerns in the comment below.