To enter Bolivia as a tourist, citizens of Lesotho must have a Consular Tourist Visa.
- Consular Tourist Visa for citizens of Lesotho have an entry period of 30 days after the date of entry
- The entrance duration may be extended at the offices of the Directorate General of Immigration
- The Consular tourist visa is good only for one (1) entry into the Plurinational State of Bolivia
- There is nothing to pay for the visa
- Visa must be acquired before planning a tour from any Consulate of Bolivia
If you’re a citizen of Lesotho and have other concern on acquiring a Bolivia visit visa then please write your questions in the comment below.