To travel in Bolivia as a tourist, citizens of Lebanon must have a Consular Tourist Visa.
- Consular Tourist Visa for citizens of Lebanon have an admission period of 30 days after the date of entry
- The entrance duration may be extended at the offices of the Directorate General of Immigration
- The Consular visit visa is good only for single (1) entrance into the Plurinational State of Bolivia
- There is nothing to pay for your visa
- Visa must be acquired before planning a tour from any Consulate of Bolivia
If you’re a citizen of Lebanon and have other question on acquiring a Bolivia visit visa then please write your questions in the comment below.