To travel in Bolivia as a tourist, citizens of Kyrgyzstan must have a Consular Tourist Visa.
- Consular Tourist Visa for citizens of Kyrgyzstan have an admission period of 30 days after the date of entry
- The admission duration may be extended at the offices of the Directorate General of Immigration
- The Consular visit visa is good only for single (1) entry to the Plurinational State of Bolivia
- There is no charges for the visa
- Visa must be acquired before planning a tour at any Consulate of Bolivia
If you’re a citizen of Kyrgyzstan and have other concern on acquiring a Bolivia visit visa then please write your concerns in the comment below.