To enter Bolivia as a tourist, citizens of Kuwait require a Consular Tourist Visa.
- Consular Tourist Visa for citizens of Kuwait have an entry period of 30 days after the date of visit
- The admission duration may be extended in the offices of the Directorate General of Immigration
- The Consular visit visa is only valid for one (1) entry into the Plurinational State of Bolivia
- There is nothing to pay for your visa
- Visa must be acquired before planning a tour at any Consulate of Bolivia
If you’re a citizen of Kuwait and have other concern on acquiring a Bolivia tourist visa then please write your concerns in the comment below.