To travel in Bolivia as a tourist, citizens of Kiribati require a Consular Tourist Visa.
- Consular Tourist Visa for citizens of Kiribati have an admission period of 30 days after the date of visit
- The admission duration may be extended at the offices of the Directorate General of Immigration
- The Consular tourist visa is good only for single (1) entry to the Plurinational State of Bolivia
- There is no payment for the visa
- Visa must be obtained before traveling from any Consulate of Bolivia
If you’re a citizen of Kiribati and have other concern on acquiring a Bolivia tourist visa then please message your concerns in the comment below.