To travel in Bolivia as a tourist, citizens of Kenya require a Consular Tourist Visa.
- Consular Tourist Visa for citizens of Kenya have an admission period of 30 days following the date of entry
- The admission period may be extended at the offices of the Directorate General of Immigration
- The Consular visit visa is only valid for single (1) entrance to the Plurinational State of Bolivia
- There is no payment for the visa
- Visa must be obtained before planning a tour at any Consulate of Bolivia
If you’re a citizen of Kenya and have other question on acquiring a Bolivia visit visa then please write your questions in the comment below.