To travel in Bolivia as a tourist, citizens of Kazakhstan must have a Consular Tourist Visa.
- Consular Tourist Visa for citizens of Kazakhstan have an entry period of 30 days after the date of entry
- The admission period may be extended in the offices of the Directorate General of Immigration
- The Consular visit visa is only valid for one (1) entry to the Plurinational State of Bolivia
- There is nothing to pay for the visa
- Visa must be obtained before planning a tour from any Consulate of Bolivia
If you’re a citizen of Kazakhstan and have other question on getting a Bolivia visit visa then please message your concerns in the comment below.