To enter Bolivia as a tourist, citizens of Jordan require a Consular Tourist Visa.
- Consular Tourist Visa for citizens of Jordan have an entry period of 30 days after the date of visit
- The admission duration may be extended in the offices of the Directorate General of Immigration
- The Consular tourist visa is good only for one (1) entry to the Plurinational State of Bolivia
- There is no charges for your visa
- Visa must be acquired before planning a tour from any Consulate of Bolivia
If you’re a citizen of Jordan and have other question on getting a Bolivia tourist visa then please write your concerns in the comment below.