To travel in Bolivia as a tourist, citizens of Ivory Coast require a Consular Tourist Visa.
- Consular Tourist Visa for citizens of Ivory Coast have an entry period of 30 days following the date of entry
- The admission duration may be extended in the offices of the Directorate General of Immigration
- The Consular tourist visa is only valid for single (1) entrance into the Plurinational State of Bolivia
- There is nothing to pay for your visa
- Visa must be obtained before planning a tour from any Consulate of Bolivia
If you’re a citizen of Ivory Coast and have other question on acquiring a Bolivia tourist visa then please message your concerns in the comment below.