To enter Bolivia as a tourist, citizens of Iran, Islamic Republic must have a Consular Tourist Visa.
- Consular Tourist Visa for citizens of Iran, Islamic Republic have an admission period of 30 days after the date of entry
- The admission duration may be extended in the offices of the Directorate General of Immigration
- The Consular visit visa is good only for single (1) entry into the Plurinational State of Bolivia
- There is no charges for your visa
- Visa must be acquired before traveling at any Consulate of Bolivia
If you’re a citizen of Iran, Islamic Republic and have other question on getting a Bolivia visit visa then please write your concerns in the comment below.