To enter Bolivia as a tourist, citizens of India require a Consular Tourist Visa.
- Consular Tourist Visa for citizens of India have an entry period of 30 days after the date of entry
- The entrance period may be extended at the offices of the Directorate General of Immigration
- The Consular visit visa is only valid for single (1) entry to the Plurinational State of Bolivia
- There is no fee for your visa
- Visa must be acquired before planning a tour from any Consulate of Bolivia
If you’re a citizen of India and have other concern on acquiring a Bolivia visit visa then please message your concerns in the comment below.