To travel in Bolivia as a tourist, citizens of Honduras must have a Consular Tourist Visa.
- Consular Tourist Visa for citizens of Honduras have an entry period of 30 days following the date of visit
- The admission period may be extended at the offices of the Directorate General of Immigration
- The Consular tourist visa is only valid for one (1) entry into the Plurinational State of Bolivia
- There is no charges for the visa
- Visa must be acquired before traveling from any Consulate of Bolivia
If you’re a citizen of Honduras and have other question on getting a Bolivia tourist visa then please write your concerns in the comment below.