To enter Bolivia as a tourist, citizens of Haiti must have a Consular Tourist Visa.
- Consular Tourist Visa for citizens of Haiti have an entry period of 30 days following the date of visit
- The admission duration may be extended at the offices of the Directorate General of Immigration
- The Consular tourist visa is only valid for single (1) entry to the Plurinational State of Bolivia
- There is no payment for the visa
- Visa must be acquired before planning a tour from any Consulate of Bolivia
If you’re a citizen of Haiti and have other concern on acquiring a Bolivia visit visa then please write your concerns in the comment below.