To enter Bolivia as a tourist, citizens of Guyana require a Consular Tourist Visa.
- Consular Tourist Visa for citizens of Guyana have an entry period of 30 days after the date of visit
- The entrance period may be extended at the offices of the Directorate General of Immigration
- The Consular visit visa is good only for one (1) entrance into the Plurinational State of Bolivia
- There is nothing to pay for the visa
- Visa must be obtained before traveling at any Consulate of Bolivia
If you’re a citizen of Guyana and have other concern on getting a Bolivia visit visa then please message your questions in the comment below.