To travel in Bolivia as a tourist, citizens of Guinea-Bissau must have a Consular Tourist Visa.
- Consular Tourist Visa for citizens of Guinea-Bissau have an admission period of 30 days following the date of visit
- The admission duration may be extended in the offices of the Directorate General of Immigration
- The Consular visit visa is only valid for one (1) entrance to the Plurinational State of Bolivia
- There is nothing to pay for the visa
- Visa must be obtained before planning a tour at any Consulate of Bolivia
If you’re a citizen of Guinea-Bissau and have other question on acquiring a Bolivia visit visa then please write your questions in the comment below.