To travel in Bolivia as a tourist, citizens of Guatemala must have a Consular Tourist Visa.
- Consular Tourist Visa for citizens of Guatemala have an admission period of 30 days following the date of visit
- The admission duration may be extended at the offices of the Directorate General of Immigration
- The Consular visit visa is good only for one (1) entrance to the Plurinational State of Bolivia
- There is no fee for the visa
- Visa must be acquired before planning a tour from any Consulate of Bolivia
If you’re a citizen of Guatemala and have other concern on acquiring a Bolivia tourist visa then please message your questions in the comment below.