To enter Bolivia as a tourist, citizens of Granada must have a Consular Tourist Visa.
- Consular Tourist Visa for citizens of Granada have an entry period of 30 days after the date of visit
- The entrance period may be extended in the offices of the Directorate General of Immigration
- The Consular visit visa is only valid for one (1) entrance to the Plurinational State of Bolivia
- There is no payment for the visa
- Visa must be obtained before planning a tour at any Consulate of Bolivia
If you’re a citizen of Granada and have other question on getting a Bolivia visit visa then please write your questions in the comment below.