To travel in Bolivia as a tourist, citizens of Ghana require a Consular Tourist Visa.
- Consular Tourist Visa for citizens of Ghana have an entry period of 30 days after the date of entry
- The entrance duration may be extended in the offices of the Directorate General of Immigration
- The Consular visit visa is only valid for single (1) entry into the Plurinational State of Bolivia
- There is no charges for your visa
- Visa must be obtained before planning a tour at any Consulate of Bolivia
If you’re a citizen of Ghana and have other question on getting a Bolivia visit visa then please write your concerns in the comment below.