To enter Bolivia as a tourist, citizens of Georgia must have a Consular Tourist Visa.
- Consular Tourist Visa for citizens of Georgia have an entry period of 30 days after the date of entry
- The admission duration may be extended in the offices of the Directorate General of Immigration
- The Consular tourist visa is good only for one (1) entrance to the Plurinational State of Bolivia
- There is no charges for the visa
- Visa must be obtained before planning a tour from any Consulate of Bolivia
If you’re a citizen of Georgia and have other concern on getting a Bolivia visit visa then please write your questions in the comment below.