To enter Bolivia as a tourist, citizens of Gambia require a Consular Tourist Visa.
- Consular Tourist Visa for citizens of Gambia have an entry period of 30 days after the date of entry
- The entrance period may be extended in the offices of the Directorate General of Immigration
- The Consular visit visa is good only for one (1) entrance to the Plurinational State of Bolivia
- There is nothing to pay for the visa
- Visa must be acquired before traveling at any Consulate of Bolivia
If you’re a citizen of Gambia and have other question on acquiring a Bolivia tourist visa then please write your questions in the comment below.