To enter Bolivia as a tourist, citizens of Gabon must have a Consular Tourist Visa.
- Consular Tourist Visa for citizens of Gabon have an entry period of 30 days following the date of entry
- The admission period may be extended at the offices of the Directorate General of Immigration
- The Consular tourist visa is good only for single (1) entry into the Plurinational State of Bolivia
- There is no payment for the visa
- Visa must be obtained before planning a tour at any Consulate of Bolivia
If you’re a citizen of Gabon and have other question on getting a Bolivia visit visa then please message your concerns in the comment below.