To enter Bolivia as a tourist, citizens of Fiji require a Consular Tourist Visa.
- Consular Tourist Visa for citizens of Fiji have an admission period of 30 days after the date of entry
- The admission period may be extended in the offices of the Directorate General of Immigration
- The Consular tourist visa is good only for single (1) entrance to the Plurinational State of Bolivia
- There is no payment for your visa
- Visa must be acquired before planning a tour at any Consulate of Bolivia
If you’re a citizen of Fiji and have other question on getting a Bolivia tourist visa then please write your concerns in the comment below.