To enter Bolivia as a tourist, citizens of Eritrea require a Consular Tourist Visa.
- Consular Tourist Visa for citizens of Eritrea have an entry period of 30 days following the date of visit
- The admission duration may be extended in the offices of the Directorate General of Immigration
- The Consular tourist visa is only valid for single (1) entrance into the Plurinational State of Bolivia
- There is no payment for the visa
- Visa must be acquired before traveling at any Consulate of Bolivia
If you’re a citizen of Eritrea and have other question on acquiring a Bolivia tourist visa then please write your questions in the comment below.