To travel in Bolivia as a tourist, citizens of Equatorial Guinea require a Consular Tourist Visa.
- Consular Tourist Visa for citizens of Equatorial Guinea have an entry period of 30 days following the date of entry
- The entrance duration may be extended at the offices of the Directorate General of Immigration
- The Consular tourist visa is good only for single (1) entrance into the Plurinational State of Bolivia
- There is no charges for your visa
- Visa must be obtained before traveling at any Consulate of Bolivia
If you’re a citizen of Equatorial Guinea and have other concern on acquiring a Bolivia visit visa then please message your questions in the comment below.