To enter Bolivia as a tourist, citizens of El Salvador must have a Consular Tourist Visa.
- Consular Tourist Visa for citizens of El Salvador have an entry period of 30 days after the date of visit
- The entrance period may be extended at the offices of the Directorate General of Immigration
- The Consular visit visa is only valid for one (1) entrance into the Plurinational State of Bolivia
- There is nothing to pay for your visa
- Visa must be acquired before traveling from any Consulate of Bolivia
If you’re a citizen of El Salvador and have other concern on getting a Bolivia visit visa then please write your concerns in the comment below.