To travel in Bolivia as a tourist, citizens of Egypt must have a Consular Tourist Visa.
- Consular Tourist Visa for citizens of Egypt have an entry period of 30 days after the date of visit
- The entrance period may be extended at the offices of the Directorate General of Immigration
- The Consular tourist visa is only valid for one (1) entry into the Plurinational State of Bolivia
- There is nothing to pay for your visa
- Visa must be obtained before traveling at any Consulate of Bolivia
If you’re a citizen of Egypt and have other question on acquiring a Bolivia visit visa then please write your concerns in the comment below.