To enter Bolivia as a tourist, citizens of Dominican Republic must have a Consular Tourist Visa.
- Consular Tourist Visa for citizens of Dominican Republic have an admission period of 30 days following the date of visit
- The admission duration may be extended at the offices of the Directorate General of Immigration
- The Consular tourist visa is good only for one (1) entry to the Plurinational State of Bolivia
- There is no payment for your visa
- Visa must be obtained before traveling at any Consulate of Bolivia
If you’re a citizen of Dominican Republic and have other concern on acquiring a Bolivia tourist visa then please message your concerns in the comment below.