To travel in Bolivia as a tourist, citizens of Djibouti must have a Consular Tourist Visa.
- Consular Tourist Visa for citizens of Djibouti have an admission period of 30 days after the date of visit
- The entrance duration may be extended at the offices of the Directorate General of Immigration
- The Consular tourist visa is good only for single (1) entrance into the Plurinational State of Bolivia
- There is no payment for your visa
- Visa must be acquired before traveling at any Consulate of Bolivia
If you’re a citizen of Djibouti and have other concern on acquiring a Bolivia visit visa then please write your questions in the comment below.