To enter Bolivia as a tourist, citizens of Cyprus require a Consular Tourist Visa.
- Consular Tourist Visa for citizens of Cyprus have an entry period of 30 days following the date of visit
- The entrance period may be extended at the offices of the Directorate General of Immigration
- The Consular visit visa is only valid for single (1) entry to the Plurinational State of Bolivia
- There is no fee for your visa
- Visa must be acquired before planning a tour at any Consulate of Bolivia
If you’re a citizen of Cyprus and have other concern on getting a Bolivia visit visa then please message your questions in the comment below.