To travel in Bolivia as a tourist, citizens of Comoros require a Consular Tourist Visa.
- Consular Tourist Visa for citizens of Comoros have an entry period of 30 days after the date of visit
- The admission duration may be extended in the offices of the Directorate General of Immigration
- The Consular tourist visa is only valid for single (1) entry into the Plurinational State of Bolivia
- There is no fee for the visa
- Visa must be obtained before traveling from any Consulate of Bolivia
If you’re a citizen of Comoros and have other concern on acquiring a Bolivia tourist visa then please write your questions in the comment below.