To travel in Bolivia as a tourist, citizens of China, People’S Republic require a Consular Tourist Visa.
- Consular Tourist Visa for citizens of China, People’S Republic have an admission period of 30 days after the date of entry
- The entrance duration may be extended in the offices of the Directorate General of Immigration
- The Consular tourist visa is good only for single (1) entry to the Plurinational State of Bolivia
- There is no payment for your visa
- Visa must be obtained before traveling from any Consulate of Bolivia
If you’re a citizen of China, People’S Republic and have other concern on getting a Bolivia visit visa then please message your concerns in the comment below.