To enter Bolivia as a tourist, citizens of Cape Verde must have a Consular Tourist Visa.
- Consular Tourist Visa for citizens of Cape Verde have an admission period of 30 days following the date of visit
- The admission duration may be extended in the offices of the Directorate General of Immigration
- The Consular tourist visa is good only for single (1) entrance to the Plurinational State of Bolivia
- There is no fee for the visa
- Visa must be acquired before planning a tour at any Consulate of Bolivia
If you’re a citizen of Cape Verde and have other question on getting a Bolivia visit visa then please message your questions in the comment below.