To enter Bolivia as a tourist, citizens of Cameroon must have a Consular Tourist Visa.
- Consular Tourist Visa for citizens of Cameroon have an entry period of 30 days after the date of visit
- The admission duration may be extended in the offices of the Directorate General of Immigration
- The Consular tourist visa is only valid for one (1) entrance to the Plurinational State of Bolivia
- There is no charges for your visa
- Visa must be obtained before traveling at any Consulate of Bolivia
If you’re a citizen of Cameroon and have other question on getting a Bolivia visit visa then please message your questions in the comment below.