To travel in Bolivia as a tourist, citizens of Burkina Faso require a Consular Tourist Visa.
- Consular Tourist Visa for citizens of Burkina Faso have an entry period of 30 days after the date of visit
- The entrance period may be extended at the offices of the Directorate General of Immigration
- The Consular tourist visa is good only for single (1) entry into the Plurinational State of Bolivia
- There is no payment for the visa
- Visa must be acquired before traveling at any Consulate of Bolivia
If you’re a citizen of Burkina Faso and have other concern on getting a Bolivia visit visa then please write your questions in the comment below.