To travel in Bolivia as a tourist, citizens of Brunei Darussalam require a Consular Tourist Visa.
- Consular Tourist Visa for citizens of Brunei Darussalam have an admission period of 30 days after the date of visit
- The entrance period may be extended in the offices of the Directorate General of Immigration
- The Consular tourist visa is good only for one (1) entry into the Plurinational State of Bolivia
- There is no fee for the visa
- Visa must be obtained before planning a tour at any Consulate of Bolivia
If you’re a citizen of Brunei Darussalam and have other concern on getting a Bolivia tourist visa then please message your questions in the comment below.