To enter Bolivia as a tourist, citizens of Bosnia – Herzegovina must have a Consular Tourist Visa.
- Consular Tourist Visa for citizens of Bosnia – Herzegovina have an admission period of 30 days after the date of entry
- The admission period may be extended at the offices of the Directorate General of Immigration
- The Consular visit visa is good only for single (1) entrance to the Plurinational State of Bolivia
- There is no charges for your visa
- Visa must be acquired before traveling from any Consulate of Bolivia
If you’re a citizen of Bosnia – Herzegovina and have other question on getting a Bolivia tourist visa then please write your questions in the comment below.