To enter Bolivia as a tourist, citizens of Belize require a Consular Tourist Visa.
- Consular Tourist Visa for citizens of Belize have an admission period of 30 days following the date of visit
- The entrance duration may be extended in the offices of the Directorate General of Immigration
- The Consular tourist visa is good only for single (1) entry into the Plurinational State of Bolivia
- There is nothing to pay for your visa
- Visa must be obtained before traveling from any Consulate of Bolivia
If you’re a citizen of Belize and have other concern on acquiring a Bolivia tourist visa then please write your questions in the comment below.