To enter Bolivia as a tourist, citizens of Belarus require a Consular Tourist Visa.
- Consular Tourist Visa for citizens of Belarus have an admission period of 30 days following the date of entry
- The entrance duration may be extended in the offices of the Directorate General of Immigration
- The Consular tourist visa is only valid for one (1) entrance into the Plurinational State of Bolivia
- There is no payment for your visa
- Visa must be obtained before traveling at any Consulate of Bolivia
If you’re a citizen of Belarus and have other question on acquiring a Bolivia tourist visa then please message your concerns in the comment below.