To enter Bolivia as a tourist, citizens of Barbados must have a Consular Tourist Visa.
- Consular Tourist Visa for citizens of Barbados have an entry period of 30 days following the date of entry
- The entrance duration may be extended at the offices of the Directorate General of Immigration
- The Consular visit visa is good only for one (1) entry to the Plurinational State of Bolivia
- There is no fee for your visa
- Visa must be obtained before planning a tour at any Consulate of Bolivia
If you’re a citizen of Barbados and have other concern on acquiring a Bolivia tourist visa then please write your concerns in the comment below.