To travel in Bolivia as a tourist, citizens of Bangladesh must have a Consular Tourist Visa.
- Consular Tourist Visa for citizens of Bangladesh have an entry period of 30 days after the date of entry
- The entrance duration may be extended in the offices of the Directorate General of Immigration
- The Consular visit visa is only valid for single (1) entrance into the Plurinational State of Bolivia
- There is no payment for the visa
- Visa must be obtained before planning a tour from any Consulate of Bolivia
If you’re a citizen of Bangladesh and have other question on acquiring a Bolivia tourist visa then please write your questions in the comment below.