To travel in Bolivia as a tourist, citizens of Azerbaijan require a Consular Tourist Visa.
- Consular Tourist Visa for citizens of Azerbaijan have an entry period of 30 days following the date of visit
- The entrance duration may be extended in the offices of the Directorate General of Immigration
- The Consular tourist visa is only valid for one (1) entrance into the Plurinational State of Bolivia
- There is no fee for the visa
- Visa must be obtained before planning a tour at any Consulate of Bolivia
If you’re a citizen of Azerbaijan and have other concern on acquiring a Bolivia visit visa then please write your concerns in the comment below.