To enter Bolivia as a tourist, citizens of Armenia require a Consular Tourist Visa.
- Consular Tourist Visa for citizens of Armenia have an entry period of 30 days following the date of entry
- The entrance period may be extended in the offices of the Directorate General of Immigration
- The Consular tourist visa is good only for one (1) entrance to the Plurinational State of Bolivia
- There is no fee for the visa
- Visa must be obtained before planning a tour from any Consulate of Bolivia
If you’re a citizen of Armenia and have other concern on acquiring a Bolivia tourist visa then please write your concerns in the comment below.