To enter Bolivia as a tourist, citizens of Antigua And Barbuda require a Consular Tourist Visa.
- Consular Tourist Visa for citizens of Antigua And Barbuda have an admission period of 30 days following the date of visit
- The admission duration may be extended at the offices of the Directorate General of Immigration
- The Consular visit visa is good only for single (1) entry into the Plurinational State of Bolivia
- There is no charges for the visa
- Visa must be obtained before planning a tour from any Consulate of Bolivia
If you’re a citizen of Antigua And Barbuda and have other question on acquiring a Bolivia visit visa then please write your concerns in the comment below.